The Facts About Fake Grass:
3. At a minimum, the cost of hiring a landscaper to maintain your natural grass lawn is $1,765 a year.
4. An overgrown lawn can cost upwards of $2,000.
5. Fake grass is better for the planet!
6. Artificial grass has no pesticides or fertilizer, which equates to zero air pollution.
7. Americans use roughly 80 million pounds of pesticides and fertilizers on their lawns each year, which creates air pollution.
8. 660,000 is the number of gallons of water a homeowner in Arizona with an 800 square-foot yard can save over 15 years.
9. Fake grass is better for your pets!
10. Imitation lawn has no mud, no dead spots, and no odor.
5 FAQs About Artificial Grass
Have questions about fake lawn? We have answers! Feel free to reach out to our team with questions you have.
#1 Why is fake grass better for the environment?
While natural grass has some environmental advantages (such as water runoff, cooling effects, and biodegradability), artificial turf is a more ecologically friendly alternative overall. It does not need pesticides or other toxic chemicals, does not require mowing, and does not contribute to pollution.
#2 Is it possible for weeds to grow through fake grass?
Despite the fact that artificial grass is more resistant to weeds than genuine turf, weeds may nevertheless grow around the edges or through tiny gaps in the backing if not properly installed. Depending on the kind of infill used during the installation, weeds may potentially pop up.
#3 Is artificial turf less expensive than genuine grass?
Artificial grass needs less upkeep and, in the long term, costs less than natural grass. Fake grass is the best option for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money or time on their yard’s upkeep, but still have a stunning looking lawn.
#4 How long does imitation lawn last for?
If you maintain your fake lawn properly, it can easily last for years, possibly up to 20 years. As a result, the answer to the question of ‘how long does artificial grass endure?’ might vary between 10 and 20 years in the desert.
#5 Does fake lawn need to be watered?
Because artificial grass is constructed of synthetic materials, it does not need any watering. However, occasionally rinsing helps to prevent dust and debris build-up. If you have pets, hosing down artificial grass on a regular basis prevents odors and discoloration.