Imagine waking up day after day and having your yard look perfect. Impossible? Think again! By installing artificial turf, you’ll have a beautiful yard every day. Artificial grass is made up of synthetic fibers that look like natural grass and is offered in various styles.
When choosing artificial turf for your projects, you’ll want to consider how the area will be used. Is it a high activity area or a low activity area? How much foot traffic do you expect in the area? Will pets use it? Is there good drainage, or is the area prone to standing water? How much sun will it get? A Turf Monster professional can help you choose the style of artificial lawn for your project.
3 Benefits of Artificial Grass in Arizona
There are so many benefits to artificial grass! Besides the apparent benefit of no longer spending your weekends mowing and edging your lawn, synthetic grass benefits homeowners in many ways. INCLUDING:
- Weed and Pest Proof: Artificial grass comes with a weed-proof foundation that doesn’t attract pests to your lawn. Without the soil to grow, your yard will be free of weeds and pests like insects, raccoons, and snakes.
- Waterless and Low Maintenance: An artificial lawn doesn’t require water (or mowing, or fertilizer, or pesticides) to thrive. Which, living in the Phoenix desert, is ideal. Avoid high water bills and save money each month by having our team of experts at Turf Monsters installs a synthetic lawn for your home.
- Long-Lasting and Durable: Did you know a high-quality artificial grass lawn can last up to 20 years? Make the investment one time and enjoy it for many years to come. It’s also UV-resistant and with keep it’s lush green color!
Buying Turf: Wholesale Artificial Grass
Turf Monsters’ comprehensive wholesale solutions are designed to empower your projects with cost-effective, high-quality materials, and unmatched convenience.
What We Offer Wholesale
- Bulk Artificial Grass: Turf Monsters can supply you with bulk quantities of top-quality artificial grass, ensuring you have an ample supply for even the most extensive projects.
- Tools and Materials: We offer a wide range of tools and materials necessary for artificial grass installation, from weed barriers to outdoor carpet adhesive. Buying in bulk from us simplifies the procurement process for your projects.
- Custom Orders: If your project has specific requirements, we can work with you to create custom orders that meet your unique needs.
Why Choose Wholesale with Turf Monsters?
- Cost Savings: Buying artificial grass in bulk from Turf Monsters means you can enjoy significant cost savings. Our competitive wholesale pricing ensures that you can provide your clients with top-notch artificial grass solutions without breaking the bank.
- Variety and Customization: We understand that every project is unique. That’s why our wholesale offerings encompass a wide range of artificial grass styles to cater to various project needs. Our customization options allow you to tailor the grass to your specific requirements.
- Professional Support: Partnering with Turf Monsters for your wholesale artificial grass needs means you’ll have a dedicated team of experts by your side. We’re here to assist you every step of the way, from choosing the right artificial grass to providing guidance on installation and maintenance.
Tools & Materials for Turf
When thinking of installing artificial grass, you’ll need to consider the list of tools & materials you’ll use. Specific turf materials like a weed barrier, gravel aggregate, and artificial grass itself are not often found in the garage. That’s why it’s best to let our team at Turf Monsters handle the back-breaking tasks of installing artificial grass for you.
To install artificial turf, the standard tools needed are:
- Safety goggles
- Garden gloves
- Garden hose
- Landscape rake
- Broadcast spreader
- Utility knife
- Tape measure
- Hand tamper
- Weed barrier
- Gravel aggregate
- Crushed stone aggregate
- Artificial grass
- Seaming cloth
- Outdoor carpet adhesive
- Landscape anchors
- Hot-dipped galvanized nails
- Silica sand
How to Install Artificial Turf
Common questions we hear at Turf Monsters are how to lay artificial grass, how to install turf and how to seam artificial turf. Knowing how difficult it is to lay turf that will last for years, we recommend that you have a professional install your new fake lawn.
When considering how to install turf grass on dirt, you’ll first want to check with your homeowner’s association to verify synthetic grass is allowed in your community. Once you’ve been given the go-ahead, give us a call!
When we install artificial grass at your home, we will follow these steps:
- We will prepare the surface where the artificial turf will be placed and then lay a weed barrier over the dirt.
- We will add, rake and smooth the gravel or crushed stone aggregate over the weed barrier.
- The base is almost ready! The aggregate now needs to be tampered down with a plate compactor.
- Once the base is ready, synthetic grass is positioned carefully over the treated surface and trimmed where needed. To connect artificial turf rolls, we will seam the edges and use a hammer to secure the seaming cloth with landscape anchors and galvanized nails. Once we apply adhesive and connect the seams, there are only a few more steps!
- After the grass is laid and the seams are connected, we add nails around the perimeter to make the synthetic turf secure and flat. To keep the fake grass weighed down, infill is added deep down into the grass.
- Now it’s time to sit back and enjoy your lawn!
How to install artificial grass on concrete? Like installing artificial grass on dirt, installing synthetic grass on concrete requires important questions to consider before getting started. It’s best to have a professional examine your concrete to make sure it is suitable for laying down turf. You don’t want to be stuck with standing water that will affect your newly laid artificial grass. A Turf Monsters professional can ensure the drainage of your concrete area is adequate for fake grass.
From cleaning the concrete to installing drainage holes and foam underlay, installing artificial turf on concrete can be a physical and daunting DIY project. To ensure your new fake lawn is installed correctly the first time, we recommend hiring a professional.
Cleaning & Maintaining Your Turf
Perhaps the number one reason people choose to get artificial turf is because of how easy it is to clean and maintain. With minimal effort, unwanted debris will be easily removed. Here are a few tips to keep your lawn pristine:
- Grab a compact leaf blower
- Remove debris and pet waste regularly
- Give the turf a quick rinse for spills
- Brush the grass against the grain
Because pet clean-up is so easy on an artificial lawn, pet owners often search “how to install artificial grass for dogs.” As pet lovers ourselves, we make sure to install all of our turf with animals in mind!
Looking for more cleaning tips? Check out our top 3 tips for maintaining your new artificial lawn.
Leave it to Turf Monsters
We get it, the idea of turf installation can be a bit overwhelming at first. Leave it to our team of professionals at Turf Monsters! We promise it will be a seamless process from the first phone call to when the project is complete. You can sit back, relax and feel good about saving yourself time and energy by hiring a professional. Start enjoying your weekends again by giving our team a call today!